Monday, June 18, 2007

I think I've lost

I can't remember what my last weight was, but I think that I've lost a couple pounds at least. I weighed in this morning and I was 182. The seventies are coming. I had yogurt for breakfast. For lunch, I had a 1/2 chicken salad sandwich and a salad. I need to remember to bring my low fat ranch to school. For supper, I had a small TV dinner. I haven't had any dessert yet. I'm hoping that I can wait until I get home and then have some grapefruit. Onward to tomorrow. I also need to take some small apples to school. I did have 5 or six small animal crackers at the end of school. After school is such a hard time. So is late at night. I need to increase my water consumption. Not great, but not too bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.